I'm sure you have NO idea who I'm talking about.
However, over the last few weeks, this woman...er..I...have been strangely attracted to crappy food.
Not FAST FOOD, but what we shall unabashedly call white trash food.
In the not so distant old days, if I'd seen a bowl of onion dip (made from sour cream and Lipton Onion Soup Mix) I'd have scoffed and just as soon would have licked the lint off the table leg, but today I'm strangely attracted.
Long story short, I've dedicated the rest of the summer to white trash food, (WTF) for short. Hey--it works.
First thing I made was appropriately named White Trash Dip.
Mmmmm. Trashy. And frighteningly delicious.
I stole this from Pinterest/ My Kitchen Apron
White Trash Dip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon. Crumble.
- Mix together chili, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture into a pie pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Serve with chips.Try not to disgrace yourself by eating this at such a pace it causes others to notice how fast you are shoveling it in your trap.